The Dublin Millfield Arena Shoes are designed to offer extreme comfort and great quality at an affordable price point. These deck shoes are an easy to slip on style, great for convenience and the short vamp means the shoe covers just past your toes. This offers a longer unbroken line making legs appear longer. The leather upper offers durability as well as being breathable and water resistant. The footbed is made from leather and EVA, which acts as a shock-absorber, protecting the foot from impact with the ground and helping to protect the joints and ligaments in the foot. The non-marking slip resistant outsole makes them a practical choice for everyday wear.
Whether you use your boots everyday or just for show, taking care of them will make them more comfortable and last longer. To protect and care for your leather boots we recommend the steps below:
1. Clean - wipe your boots with a damp cloth using the Dublin Pre Wash Spray after each use to remove dust, dirt or any liquids they may have been exposed to whilst being worn.
2. Dry - once cleaned always leave your boots to dry naturally away from direct heat
3. Condition - use a sponge and apply a leather conditioner; Dublin Proof & Conditioner Leather Spray to soften and moisturise your boots. After a few minutes the leather will have absorbed what it can, and you can wipe any remaining conditioner off.
4. Polish – Use the Dublin Leather Cream and rub into the boots with a soft cloth to add condition and shine.
5. Weatherproof - use the Dublin Fast Dry Proof Spray to help protect against future dirt, water stains and helps restore a water repellent finish to all footwear.
Always test conditioners, polish and waterproofers on a small inconspicuous area before you cover the whole boot. Always follow the instructions.